Skip to content
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before the procedure.( four Hour fasting)
- You can take all of your medications the morning of the procedures with a small sip of water.
- If you are DIABETIC, withhold all of your diabetic medications in the morning of the procedure. If you take GLUCOPHAGE, discontinue TWO DAYS PRIOR to your procedure.
- If you take COUMADIN, discontinue FOUR DAYS PRIOR to your procedure.
- Please inform us of any allergies to drugs. If you have a dye allergy (or allergy to shellfish or iodine), you will need to be pre-medicated THREE DAYS PRIOR to your procedure.
- Bring all of your medications in their original containers with you to the hospital.